It all makes sense now. Gay marriage and marijuana are being legalized at the same time.
Leviticus 20:13 says if a man lays with another man, he should be stoned.
We were just misinterpreting it.
It’s even weirder to miss someone you’ve never actually met face to face
i wonder what it’s like to like date someone and know their family and go over there house whenever you want and sleep over whenever you want and what it’s like to have their family absolutely love you as if you were their own and just yeah what’s that like.
It’s amazing, until you break up and lose not only the person you were seeing but also the family that you grew close to
- Humans really do have auras
- Humans have organs to sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation actually repairs telomeres in DNA thereby slowing aging
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist and each of us my inhabit our own unique universe
- Meditation speeds healing
Coolest thing I ever read.
If you want to know
exactly what hell feels like,
fall in love with me.—Haiku on Destructive Habits | connotativewords [ jl ] (via connotativewords)